IELTS Real Speaking Topics and Answers
1. What is the meaning of your name?
2. Does your name affect your personality?
3. Tell me something about your hometown.
4. What are the differences in accent between your hometown and Hanoi?
5. What is the character of the people like in your hometown?
6. What is people’s favourite food in the region where you live?
7. Do you think that people have enough time for leisure now?
8. Are there any historic monuments in your region?
9. Describe your Job? How do you spend your typical day?
10. Tell me something about the Hue Festival.
11. How have weddings changed in recent years?
12. Tell me something about the Festival.
13. Describe a traditional wedding ceremony.
14. Name a person whom you admire? Why? What influence does he / she has on your life? Would you like to become like him / her in future?
15. Are there any traditions concerning the birth of a baby?
16. How do you like Compare it to your hometown. How did you get to this place?
17. What place do you like best in Hanoi?
18. What places in Delhi should a foreigner visit?
19. What places would you recommend a visitor to go to in your region/hometown?
20. If you had the choice, where would you choose to live in India?
21. Which parts of India would you recommend a foreigner to visit?
22. Tell me something about your family.
23. Which is your favourite colour?
24. Do you think colours influence our life? How?
25. Which is the best place you’ve been to in India?
26. Who does most of the household chores in your family?
27. Are the traditional sexual roles within the family changing?
28. Why is the divorce rate increasing so rapidly? Is it a problem?
29. What is your opinion of the planning family policy?
30. How do you discipline your child?
31. Is it acceptable for couples to live together without marrying?
32. If you had the choice, would you have a son or a daughter?
33. Are you going to bring your child up any differently to the way your parents did?
34. What hopes do you have for your child? (if you are married)
35. Do women still have too heavy a burden in their day to day life?
36. Is the increasing influence of the West largely a positive or negative thing?
37. Are you looking forward to anything in particular in Australia / UK / USA ?
38. What do you do in your leisure time?
39. What will you do if you fail the IELTS?
40. Who should bear the responsibility for payment of tuition fees?
41. What can be done to improve education in rural areas?
42. Have recent changes affected your job in any way?
43. Do you agree with private education? Why?
44. What can be done to close the gap between urban and rural areas?
45. If you had the power, what changes would you carry out within education?
46. Describe a typical working day for you
47. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
48. If you had the opportunity to change your job, what would you do instead?
49. If you had one million dollars, what would you do with it?
50. If you could start your life again, would you do anything differently?
51. What ambitions do you have?
52. Which country/place would you most like to visit?
53. What changes do you think India will see in the next few years?
54. Will any possible future changes affect your job in any way?
55. How do you think you will cope abroad?
56. How does it feel to go abroad for the first time?
57. Are you looking forward to anything in particular in Australia / UK / USA ?
58. What do you do in your leisure time?
59. What will you do if you fail the IELTS?
60. Why are you giveing IELTS? What course / job do you intend to pursue after IELTS.?
This is a probable list of questions that may be asked in speaking component of english (speech exam) Being confident as public speakers does help a lot in the exam.
Tìm trên Google:
- ielts speaking topics with answers
- ielts real speaking topics and answers
- speaking ielts topics with answers
- ielts speaking topics and answers
- speaking ielts topics colors in your life
- real answers ielts speaking
- ielts speaking topics answers
- ielts answer about are ther any tradition concerning the birth of a baby?
- Answers to speaking ielts
- academic speaking topics